footerwidget2

Home » » Homeless man sues Eminen for $9,000

Homeless man sues Eminen for $9,000

Written By Admin on Sunday, February 5, 2012 | 9:22 AM

Eminem is being sued for $9,000,000 by a

homeless man who claims the Detroit rapper stole his idea for a TV commercial - with help from Christina Aguilera - which was then used during last year's Super Bowl.



Stephen Lee Pieck says he was eating at a restaurant with with Aguilera and her ex-husband Jordan Bratman when the singer phoned Eminem and set up a conversation in which Pieck revealed his concept for the ad. Pieck claims the idea was then ripped off for

Chrysler's 2011 Super Bowl spot, in which Em featured.



"I want the court to reward me a judgment in the amount of $9 million. I designed every aspect of the commercial and the commercial was stolen from me. In addition, I did not receive compensation in monetary terms for the work I did," said Pieck in lawsuit filed at New York District Court last month, which has since been discovered by AllHipHop.



OK... definitely the craziest story of 2012 so far.



AIf you like our posts, kindly share with your friends and also drop your comments here



Join us on facebook.com/page1magazine

Follow us on twitter.com/page1magazine
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment